There is nothing like a 3 day weekend after playing catch up with everything that fell behind during graduation and housewarming festivities. Mom and grandma were in town for another week and we definitely enjoyed the time together. I am very appreciative for the fact that I get the opportunity to spend quality time with both my mom and grandma who mean the world to me. Well, I got to spend time with big bro Kev and his girlfriend Chrystal as well...icing on the cake ;-) Even if my comedic older brother yelled out that someone had stolen his sisters ass in the middle of the parking areas by the stadium. The jokes on him though because he committed to running the Disneyland 1/2 marathon with my mom and stepdad Tom. I am thinking that a before and after pic might do the trick. We all enjoyed junk food and a great game as the Diamondbacks buried Houston 13-3 on Friday night. What a great way to kick off the long weekend!
Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Summer Games Begin
There is nothing like a 3 day weekend after playing catch up with everything that fell behind during graduation and housewarming festivities. Mom and grandma were in town for another week and we definitely enjoyed the time together. I am very appreciative for the fact that I get the opportunity to spend quality time with both my mom and grandma who mean the world to me. Well, I got to spend time with big bro Kev and his girlfriend Chrystal as well...icing on the cake ;-) Even if my comedic older brother yelled out that someone had stolen his sisters ass in the middle of the parking areas by the stadium. The jokes on him though because he committed to running the Disneyland 1/2 marathon with my mom and stepdad Tom. I am thinking that a before and after pic might do the trick. We all enjoyed junk food and a great game as the Diamondbacks buried Houston 13-3 on Friday night. What a great way to kick off the long weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment