Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Old Habits Die Hard







I helped Shells celerate her way into the 30's this past Saturday. Thank god for 3 day weekends. I think I drank enough for the both of us! The night started out at her boyfriend Brian's house. He had quite the spread of food, drinks and cake. Of course the notorious chocolate fountain was oozing it's way into my heart but I denied it this time. Brian rented a great party bus to take us over to Scottsdale for more dancing and drinking. Here's a shot I am actually allowed to show you...




We traveled over to Devil's Martini where the boys had reserved the cabana right next to the DJ booth and dance floor. The alcohol was not in short supply at the house, on the bus or at the club. At around 2am we headed back to Brian's where a friend came to pick me up. The birthday girl approved so I was off for some much needed sleep. Unfortunately, I had some trouble remembering my alarm code and the cops came out to check on me. What a night!

No comments: