This week has been rather stressful. I just completed a midterm and a final paper for the classes I doubled up on. The good news is that I start my final MBA course this Thursday and I leave for Vegas on Friday :-) My final marathon for 2006!! I am excited and frightened all at the same time. Heather and I will be in Vegas for 2 nights before the big marathon on Sunday. If any of you want to send $$ we are staying at the Bellagio.(You can't blame a girl for trying ha, ha, ha!) I think this will be my first non-alcoholic trip to Vegas and that may be a good thing ;-)
The holidays are here so I have gathered a group to head out to zoo lights in a couple of weeks. It's hard to believe it is winter when the temperature today hit 71 degrees in Phoenix. I love this place! I still have not been able to get to cleaning up this blog in order to add more pics. I am thinking it may have to wait until after xmas at this point. Last weekend I went to see Death Cab for Cutie with a group of friends. The concert was phenomenal. After the concert I went with Briana to Barcelona's for some dancing. I was out on the dance floor with a guy who sounds like Matthew McConaughey when this 6'8 guy in a turban tried to creep in. Fake Matt got upset and pushed the guy out of the way. So there I was causing a fight with Matt and Captain Turban on the dance floor. It was so funny I just had to share. Wish I had pics of that!
Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment