
My friend was the victim of one of those drunken pick up lines where the guy moves in way too close and you can smell the beer on their breath. He leaned in invading her space to say"Tell me something exciting Briana." Gross! We had a good laugh about it after the fact, making up different things she could have said like,"I just found out I am pregnant." That's exciting enough to get him running for his life!
Friday night I could hardly sleep after watching the Suns game. My poor elderly neighbors were probably in their beds cursing me. I was screaming at the t.v., jumping off of the couch, and running between my computer and the t.v. (I had way too much homework this weekend!). After a late night I had to be up at 4am for my Saturday run. We enjoyed playing around in Heather's backyard (see pics above and below) and then we went to the Under Armour store to pick out our matching tops for the marathon. Yes, we are lame!

Mom sent me a ton of pics of baby Izzy, who she picked up from her farm in Minnesota Saturday. Izzy has been terrorizing my mothers Pomeranian Winchester and her Yorkshire Terrier Sidney. Needless to say they will be happy to see here off on Wednesday. Mom is driving down to Omaha to meet me at the airport and introduce me to the newest love of my life. I have been through my fair share of dogs(mostly those disguised in male form) however I am looking forward to this ones antics. I am sure her rambunctious nature will wind up getting her into a bit of trouble. Hopefully I don't lose any beloved shoes in the process.
Kevin and I had dinner on Wednesday and talked about his NYC trip. He had a great experience. There were PYAR staff from around the globe at the course.%
1 comment:
Girls just want to have fun!
Post a Comment