Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The "Landshark"

Before 3/17/06 I lived a careless life. I had the luxury of being a single female without any domestic responsibilities. All of this has changed... The "Landshark"a.k.a. Izzy my little Boston Terrier arrived at her new residence last Thursday. I am now constantly on pee-pee and poo-poo watch. All uncovered toes and hands are now endangered by the infamous Landshark who lurks a hulking 5 inches from the ground but packs a powerful bite with teeth as tiny and sharp as needles. She greatly enjoys sinking these needles into any surface be it skin, ground, carpet, etc. Izzy is my tiny 5lb. bundle of joy yet it is bittersweet as I attend to my wounds. Before I am berrated again by all of my wonderful, caring, friends and without further ado I present you with pics of Ms. Izzy Sanders the absolutely love of my life!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my extra smart, simply darling new little granddoggie!