Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Time to Relax

The month of April seemed to move at lightning speed! I finished a 40 page proposal for my Masters in Education degree (MAED). Then I completed my final project and presentation to end my last finance course in my MBA. School is flying by and I could not be more happy about that! Only 4 more months and my MAED will be complete. However the homework, partying, and marathon training caught up with me this Friday. I was scheduled to go out with the ladies for some sushi and dancing. I went on a shopping spree after work and came home with a huge migraine. I went to bed at 7pm and woke up at 8am the next morning, uuugghh. Things brightened up from that point though. Adrienne and I headed out to the Red Bull Flugtag event at Tempe Town Lake. It was a silly event crowded with drunken frat boys. The highlight of our participation was a group of dudes dressed in jorts (cut-off jean shorts) which were much too tight and short. One of the members was even able to score some stone-washed jorts for the event. He was the envy of all. After the heat overcame us (it is in the 90's already!) Adrienne and I headed over to Macayo's for some yummy margaritas. Then it was home again to pass out and enjoy a nice relaxing weekend for once.

No comments: