For the first time in at least 7 years I actually took 2&1/2 weeks off from work. I figured that I had earned it after my
Ironman finish ;-) Izzy and I headed to Utah for Thanksgiving and to celebrate my cousin Alicia's wedding. Aunt L. did a great job of handling my little
furkid while I traveled around Utah visiting with family and enjoying life without mandatory workouts. One of the best
Uno card games went down at Grandma's house. It's so much fun to finally be old enough to play with elders. Ha, ha, ha! There were expletives, cheating and a ton of laughing going on.
Izzy causing some mischief at Aunt L's and passed out in my arms after a big Thanksgiving dinner.
Alicia's wedding was absolutely amazing. I have never experienced a Greek Orthodox union before and the ceremony was beautiful. It was priceless to have all of my family in one place at the same time. We thoroughly enjoyed the food and family! I plan to add photos soon but I don't have any yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment