Tis' the season for some good ole white elephant gift exchange, over indulgence of food and drink, and quality time with friends and family. This past weekend I headed out to a couple of parties to celebrate. I enjoyed playing the Wii fit with Adrienne, Nick, and a couple of their close friends on Friday night. It was great to catch up with everyone I have not seen since I left for Canada back in June. Nick had me laughing as usual and Adrienne made some great hors d'oeuvres, yum! On Saturday I headed over to Todd & Steph's with Tran to hang out with the hiking crew. They are always a ton of fun. The fresh lemon and grapefruit martinis were to die for excellent! I had to stop myself at two because of their strength. After slurping up my max I downed at least two pieces of pizza and several other appetizers. I am surprised I stayed awake for the white elephant exchange after all of that! The wackiest gift went to an unnamed soul who brought a 1980's row machine which ended up on Tran's doorstep the next day. LOL! I lucked out by picking the last # so I headed home with a nice bottle of Coppola wine and these earrings Tran gave me.
Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment