Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
1/2 Ironman in Provo, Utah
Wilst in the middle of training for the full Ironman part of the deal is completing a 1/2. I planned for Heather and I to head over to Provo, Utah for their 70.3 mile (1/2 Ironman distance) event. It was a perfect selection in regard to scenery, weather and the amount of family I had on hand to support us. However, there was a little issue with the swarm of mosquitoes that fed upon us at the race start. Although I was highly annoyed I think it was actually a working strategy for keeping Heather's mind off of the race start. She usually hits the port-o-potties at least 3 times before the race with anxiety pee breaks. LOL! I felt very blessed on race day because of our success and the amount of family that showed up. I had first, second, third and 4th generations at the race!! I need to get more pics from the family but here is my favorite post race pic ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment