Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Give It Your All

October was a great month. After giving myself a verbal butt whooping for not training hard enough I really kicked it into gear. Despite the 97 degree weather that beat all of the athletes down on 10/31/07 we all came out fighting. While many of you were fast asleep or recovering from those Halloween party hangovers Heather and I were out on race course giving it our all. I am happy to report that I pulled off my first top ten age group finish! Here are some pics of Heather and I out on the course.


Despite all of the training there was definitely some Halloween fun that went down too :-)

My evil puppy


Briana & I all costumed out


Kevin aka Bret Michaels and Cory aka Dog the Bounty Hunter

No comments: