Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Running Out of Time

I apologize to those who enjoy my blogging. I am currently in my last course to complete my Masters in Education/Curriculum & Instruction. Also, I have taken on doubling and tripling up my final courses in my MBA in order to finish the coursework by December 2006. Not to mention finding time to date, party and spend quality time with my family!! The 4th of July was a blast. Izzy and I hung out at Burny's for fun in the sun and a little spaghetti. Burny and I have been trying to teach her how to swim but so far it has been a struggle. I have the scratch marks on my chest to prove it and the pics as well...

After swimming we headed over to the Weasel's abode for fireworks with the big bro and friends. Izzy was more excited about the children in attendance than the loud boom of the fireworks. It was nice to hang out with the special people in my life! For the past couple of years I have enjoyed the 4th in NYC twice once with Kevin and once with Burny, my mom and Tom. Although we were not on the promenade in Brooklyn it was still a ton of fun. I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday as well. I have some video clips of what Izzy has learned at puppy training which I will attempt to post within the upcoming week. Stay tuned!

No comments: