Nothing is more rewarding than inspiring others to reach goals they never thought possible.

Monday, March 20, 2006

St. Patty's & Good Friends

St. Patrick's Day was a long but enjoyable day! I took my team to watch the Angels beat the Athletics around 1pm. (there is nothing like leaving early on a Friday to catch some baseball ;-) I came home and passed out long enough to be revitalized after basking in the sun for two hours. At night I headed out with Nick, Adrienne, Brenden, and a couple of Nick's friends who were in town from Vegas. Typical boys...I left my camera unmanned for two minutes and came back to gratuitous shots of male genitalia...eeewwwhhh! Because I don't hold any grudges and to protect those individuals from unwarranted scrutiny I will not post any of those. We had a great time people watching and drinking on the patio at a local pub. You have to love a holiday that promotes people drinking in excess if you are a voyeur like me. I must have watched several people trip over a barrier wall that would have been easily avoided if said characters had not been drinking since 3pm. One girl nearly passed out while sitting in a large planter on the patio while her guy friend waived his cigarette around her face like it was a glow stick. Ohh, the joys of drunks in action ha, ha, ha!

A couple of Saturdays ago I lucked out and my best friend of 17 years actually hit the town with me! Burlenti rarely goes out but when she does we always have a great time. I think the pic below says it all...





No comments: